KK Superyachts is currently recruiting a full time SALES / MARKETING ASSISTANT to join our team in Monaco
Accountabilities Sale and Retail Charter:
• Keeping up to date all the public information, such as technical details, photos, sales status, location of central agency yachts and berths listed by the brokers the Assistant works with.
• Keeping up to date all the information of the Brokers’ client portfolios.
• Following up and keeping a record of all enquiries related to the Brokers’ central agency yachts.
• Producing periodic reports on the central agencies activities to help Brokers reporting to the client.
• Acknowledging and following accurately all the procedures related to contract signing (central agencies and sales), including gathering documents to comply with due diligence requirements.
• Responsible for answering sales/retail charter enquiries and following up sales leads.
• Responsible for updating the information on enquiries
• Update yacht specifications and brochures database
• Manage Client database and prepare yacht selections and sales marketing emails as instructed by brokers assigned.
• Organise yachts inspections when required by external Brokers and/or clients.
• Prepare sales specs and all marketing material.
• Prepare administrative documentation for sale or purchase.
• Presentations and organisation of meetings.
• Acquisition of prospects and new clients.
• Attend yacht shows and open days.
• Well presented and businesslike
• Self-motivated & self-driven
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to follow precise procedures
• Excellent organisation skills
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Ability to work for different people at once, prioritise and multi-task
The specific tasks will be determined according to the successful candidate’s skills and competencies.
To apply, please send your cv and cover letter in English as a pdf to Jenna Toivanen at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 20th of September, 2016.
The job will start as soon as possible.